Monday 24 August 2015

Getting in the Festive Spirit!

The Paper Players have put up another fun challenge and I thought I'd make a Christmas card to get me in the swing of things for my upcoming Holiday Catalogue Launch on Saturday 12 September.
 
 

I used the Season of Cheer DSP which has lots of fresh colours in it and I've silver embossed the snowflake element to tie it in with the silver cording trim I used. The Happy Christmas is from the Oh, What Fun stamp set.

Would you like to comment?

  1. What a gorgeous embossed snowflake - perfect with the showcase of fabulous upcoming seasonal papers! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne. I love those embellishments they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete

09 10