Wednesday 30 September 2015

Global Design Project - #GDP004 Case the Designer

Hi here is my latest Global Design Project card.  This is week four's challenge and the inspiration came from Louise Sharp's gorgeous card and is called "Case the Designer".
 
I've chosen the natural colours with the gold glimmer paper and the central element as my "CASE" options.
 



Thanks for stopping by today - Angela
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Would you like to comment?

  1. Angela, you did a great job of capturing the feel of Louise's card yet totally making it your own. It is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week over at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie - Louise is a hard act to follow - Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet! This card is beautiful. I love the gold accents and your twine bow is perfect. Thank you so much for playing along to the Global Design Project and sharing your card. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Louise - I'm just loving the challenges - and it's so kind of you to drop by and comment - Angela

    ReplyDelete

09 10