The Paper Players Halloween Challenge

I didn't expect to be making a Halloween card as it's not that big in New Zealand, although in saying that it is getting more popular and at the end of the month we're off to a Halloween party!
 
 
I did have this fabulous Happy Haunting DSP, so with that and the only Halloween stamp I possess  made this card. My inspiration came from a card Holly Stene had made. I love her style.
This paper doesn't necessarily need to be used for Halloween cards, I've used nearly the whole pack making boys cards.
Thanks for stopping by - see you again soon - Angela

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


your photo name

4 comments:

  1. Angela, what a fun Halloween card! Your patterned paper is perfect for your background. The vellum looks great! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Halloween card Angela - just goes to show what you can do with only a limited selection of seasonal supplies! This paper is a great investment though - I too have used it for lots of other non-Halloween projects. Thanks for joining my Halloween challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joanne - I look forward to the next challenge - Angela

    ReplyDelete