Sunday 10 January 2016

You're So Sweet Pals Paper Arts

I'm loving being on holiday and having time to make cards. This is my take on the Pals Paper Arts sketch.
 
I just can't get enough of this paper and have just about finished my pack. The colours are my favourite and having them together is just perfect.
I coloured the white Honeycomb Embellishment with my Aqua Painter and Watermelon Wonder Ink then added the Wink of Stella to the edges.
I did a little colour wash on the background of the circle - I love adding a little free-hand art - it takes me back to my art days at school!

Time for a coffee - see you soon Angela x

Would you like to comment?

  1. I have got to get that DSP and I love what you did with the petals and the Wink of Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti thanks for your lovely comments. Yes definitely get the DSP, I'm just about in need of another pack! Angela x

    ReplyDelete

09 10