Monday 12 December 2016

Last Minute Christmas Cards!

Have you left making your Christmas cards till the last minute? Here are some super quick and easy cards I made using "This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper". The sentiment is from the "Wonder of Christmas" stamp set.
 I based these cards on a sketch by the amazingly talented Teneale Williams. I was thrilled to meet (stalk) her again in Brisbane at On Stage. To my complete and utter amazement she knew who I was!
Sketches are a great way to get creative and if you find a layout you particularly like use it over and over again. It can save hours of wondering what to do next.

I've started a Board on Pinterest titled Card Sketches to help so pop on over to check them out. Here's the link https://nz.pinterest.com/angenz/card-sketches/.

My Stampin' Up!® order arrived today with lots of new goodies so I'm off to play!

Would you like to comment?

09 10