Monday 19 December 2016

Love You GDP!

Global Design Project 066 | Sketch Challenge
Leaving it till the last minute again! I made my card a few days again but I just haven't had a chance to post it.
I used the new Window Shopping stamp set and the Oh Happy Day Card Kit stamps - these are so cute and cover a host of occasions.
I used the heart from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and cut several out in Melon Mambo and glued them underneath the top stamped image. Then I added a bow using the Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine. I broke the rules and added my greeting to the bottom right hand corner! I love Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron together!

Okay I'm off to start my day and the busiest week of the year for me - making everyone beautiful for their summer holidays!

Have a great week and see you soon -

Would you like to comment?

09 10