Wednesday 1 March 2017

CASEing the Catty #117 Sale-A-Bration

Wednesday 1 March 2017


Hi Everyone today I'm participating in a challenge I haven't tried before, it's called "CASEing the Catty" and the idea this week is to share a project that was inspired in some way by pages 12-15 of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

For my inspiration I chose this image on page 12 -

And here's my card -
 
 
I kept the colours the same using the little bird from the Made with Love stamp set. The sentiment is also from this set.


For my card base I used a Note Card which measures 12.7 x 8.9 cm. I love using the Note Cards as sometimes a small card is just what's needed.
 
 
This was a great challenge and I'm keen to make a few more cards in this style using all the little images in my stamp sets.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

Would you like to comment?

09 10