Sunday 12 March 2017

Thanks Card: Global Design Project

Sunday 12 March 2017


It's still pouring so I'm happily hanging out in my craft room making cards! I was pottering around with the Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack and the Window Shopping stamp set and decided to make another card for the Colour Challenge over at the Global Design Project.
 
 Here are the colours for the challenge:
 
And here's my latest card:
 
 
I'm thinking of having a challenge with myself - use every stamp in each set! Sometimes I realise (mostly when the stamp set is being retired) that I haven't used some of the stamps and suddenly they seem like the best stamps! Today I've used the "Thanks for being a great friend" and the "Square of Flowers" on my card - I've only got 10 more stamps in the set that I haven't used now!


The Cupcakes and Carousels DSP is perfect for this colour challenge as it has all the colours in it and I've highlighted them with the cardstock, twine and enamel dots too.
 
The DSP inside the envelope adds a nice little finishing touch.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10