Friday 9 June 2017

Global Design Project 090 | Sketch Challenge

Friday 9 June 2017

 
Yip it's Friday again! The sun is shining here and everything seems right with my little corner of the world so I'm going to embrace this feeling with immense gratitude and love.
 
This week's challenge at the Global Design Project is a sketch one and I liked it so much I made two cards!
 
Have you seen the latest Stampin' Up! In Colors? Lemon Lime Twist seems to be the most controversial - you either love it or you hate it! I love it! I'm not a green person but for some reason I'm drawn to this colour. I think because it's fresh, bright and clean!


I've used the new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack in Lemon Lime Twist for the background along with a piece of the co-ordinating 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon. The flamingo from the Pop of Paradise stamp set has been stamped in Berry Burst - another of the new In Colors, a bow around its neck, a sprinkle of rhinestones and a very bright happy birthday card!
 
 
This version has the pineapple also from the Pop of Paradise stamp set and the thank you from the Daisy Delight stamp set.
 
I'm off now to meet a couple of friends - we meet most Fridays for a coffee and a catch up. Our children all went to primary school together but are now all off at different schools so it's lovely we still get together.
 
Have a fabulous weekend and see you soon.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10