Friday 16 June 2017

Oh Baby Baby!

Friday 16 June 2017

 
Hello! Today I made this little card for two different challenges using the Little One stamp set and a bit of patience!
 
 
One is the Global Design Project's Theme Challenge of Wheels and the other is CASEing the Catty from pages 68-85.
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't have a particularly "wheel" kind of stamp so I decided to make my own baby buggy to go with the sentiment from the Little One stamp set. And as I wanted to CASE a layout from the Catalogue I decided on the ice cream card on page 82.
 
 
I was drawn to the colours and the clean lines of the ice cream card, and loved how the Designer Series Paper from the Petal Garden Stack teamed up perfectly for the buggy's hood - that's where my patience was tested!! I used the Layering Circles Framelits for all those different circles and the Softly Falling and Sparkle Embossing Folders for the buggy and white layering piece. I need to stop making baby cards - they're making me clucky!
 
Thanks for stopping by - have a fabulous day!
 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh Angela, this card is just beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at GDP for this weeks Wheels Challenge xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Angela! Brilliantly constructed! I love these colors and every detail of this adorable card. Thanks for playing along with this week's Wheels Challenge at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete

09 10