Monday 12 June 2017

Thank You Daisy Delight

Monday 12 June 2017

 

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. Today's card is inspired by #TGIF111 Sketch Challenge. I love the clean lines of this sketch and I'll definitely be adding this to my file of favourite sketches. Have a look at the samples created by the TGIF Team for some inspirational ideas.
 
 
For my card I decided to use products from the Delightful Daisy Suite and as Navy Blue is my favourite colour I started with the daisy chain DSP.
 
 
I stamped the daisy from the Daisy Delight stamp set three times in Night of Navy, punched it out with the co-ordinating Daisy Punch and stuck a large Clear Faceted Gem in the centre.  The sparkle of the gem complements the Silver Ribbon nicely.
 
The sentiment "Your thoughtfulness brightened my day" is stamped in Night of Navy too and the card base has been embossed using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
 
 
To complete my card I decorated the inside with a piece of the DSP, a strip of silver ribbon and Thank You also stamped in Night of Navy.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.
 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love your card Angela! Loving the monochrome look with the Navy, silver and white! The mix of the DSP with the Softly falling embossed layer is a beautiful addition to your card. Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle for your lovely comments - Angela xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela your card is beautiful. Your blend of DSP and embellishments are perfect. Awesome take on our sketch challenge at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elizabeth - it was a great sketch to work with. Angela xx

      Delete
  4. I love the blue daisy's with this DSP! Thank you for playing along at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Breelin - it was a great challenge - Angela xx

      Delete

09 10