Sunday 9 July 2017

CASEing the Catty #136 - Thanks

Sunday 9 July 2017

 
 
I'm so excited to announce that I am now a member of the CASEing the Catty Crew! Every week the Crew Case a project from a section of the Stampin' Up! catalogue. This week's inspiration is from the Thanks section on pages 126-131.
 

The Delightful Daisy Suite is of course my favourite set and just happens to be in the Thanks Section!
I really like the layout of the card in the front so I used that as my inspiration, I just changed the colours.


The Soft Sky and Whisper White herringbone patterned DSP on the base of my card is from the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper - I just love it! I stamped the leaves in Lemon Lime Twist, the outline and the plain one are "full" strength whereas the inside one has been "stamped off" to get a lighter image. The daisy has also been "stamped off" using Berry Burst.


I wrapped a piece of the Classic Weave Ribbon in Soft Sky around the base of my piece of Whisper White cardstock (10cm x 8.5cm) and then tied a bow Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine.  The lovely little sentiment is also from the Daisy Delight stamp set and is stamped in Night of Navy.

Three little Rhinestone Basic Jewels give a little sparkle and finish off my card nicely!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you!

If you'd like to join the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge Facebook page please click on the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/
 
Next on the hop is Judy May.
 
http://judymay.typepad.com/just_judy_designs/2017/07/ctc136-thanks.html
 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Welcome to the team! And what a gorgeous card. I love your choices of colours, paper and ribbon details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia for your lovely comments and I'm thrilled to be part of the team xx

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the Crew!! I really love the herringbone dsp as the background. Subtle but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca I'm thrilled to be part of the Crew and thanks for your lovely comments xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Angela on becoming a DTM! Am I allowed to say I like your version better?! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan and congratulations to you too! And you're too kind! xx

      Delete
  4. WELCOME TO THE TEAM!! What a great card for your fist week, Thanks for showing off some more of that DSP, now I think I have to add it to my list. Your colour palette is so fresh and vibrant. Looking forward to hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth for such a lovely welcome and kind comments. I look forward to hopping with you too! xx

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love your case, Angela!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Angela, I love the colours you've used. It looks like I'll be adding Coffee Break DSP to my next order lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peta for your lovely comments, I'd like a whole stack of that colour and design! Angela xx

      Delete
  7. Welcome to the Crew Angela! Gorgeous creation!!! I love that DSP so much!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly for your lovely comments and support - Angela xx

      Delete
  8. Simply beautiful card Angela! Fi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fi for your lovely comments - Angela xx

      Delete
  9. Congrats on becoming a CTC Design Team member Angela. Very much deserved. I love your bright, fresh card. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete

09 10