Sunday 23 July 2017

CASEing the Catty #138 - Holidays

Sunday 23 July 2017

 
 
Yay it's Sunday again and time for another CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. This week we are CASEing the Holidays section - pages 112-125. You may have arrived here from my new and talented friend Fi - welcome!
 
 
I know you are probably thinking but it's only July I've got plenty of time! That time will roll around very quickly so why not get started now? 
I love wreaths so I chose the card on the right hand side with the lovely wreath made using the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set.
 
 
As I don't have this stamp set I improvised with my Daisy Delight stamp set. I stamped the leaf in Pear Pizzazz to match the striped DSP from the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper and the little berries have been cut out in Cherry Cobbler cardstock from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.
 
 
The Merry Christmas stamp comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set which is an absolute must have set - it has 24 sentiments in various fonts - one for every occasion!
 
Thanks for stopping by today, please continue along the hop to be inspired by the fabulous projects of my fellow CTC Crew members.
 
If you'd like to join the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge Facebook page please click on the link below.
 
 
Next stop on the blog hop is another stunning creation by Judy May.
 
http://judymay.typepad.com/just_judy_designs/2017/07/ctc138-holidays.html
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Daisy leaves! So clever Angela! Great card, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! That wreath is stunning!! I think I need to case you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever idea to use the Daisy Leaves for your wreath, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I love this card Angela and didn't even notice it was the daisy leaves! How very clever of you!!! I may just have to CASE your version!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leaves look quite delicate in this wreath, a very clever idea, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool! Daisy leaves as a wreath. I'm probably the only demo who hasn't got the daisies, I'm getting them now and CASEing your card, please? 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a great idea to cut the berries from that die!!!! Genius. Beautiful card, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love your CASE, Angela. So clever using the Daisy leaf, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just Brilliant. Daisy leaves for a wreath. Such cleverness. Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10