Thursday 6 July 2017

Global Design Project 094 | Sketch Challenge

Thursday 6 July 2017 

 
 
This week the challenge at the Global Design Project is a sketch one. It is a great layout with lots of scope for taking it in any direction you like!
 
With the horizontal lines as the focal point I looked through my DSP supplies and found the Bundle of Love Specialty papers with the gorgeous gold foil designs on one side and the vanilla/blue or pink on the other.
 
 
I love my Daisy Delight Bundle and decided on a Night of Navy daisy to complement the gold. I chose the Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Faceted Gems and Gold Foil Sheets from Stampin' Up's! lovely selection of gold accessories to tie it all in.
 
 
I coloured the daisy's petals in using my blender pen and ink from the lid of the ink pad.
 
The "love you" sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy too and is from the Soft Sayings Card Kit. This kit has 10 great sentiments in different fonts and 5 cute floral/leaf stamps. I'm looking forward to using this set not just for the kit but for other projects too.
 
Make sure you pop over to the Global Design Project and check out all the other fabulous projects from both the designers and participants.
 
Have a great day!

Would you like to comment?

09 10