Monday 31 July 2017

Global Design Project 097 | Colour Challenge

Monday 31 July 2017

 
 
Welcome to my blog today! My card is for this week's Global Design Project Colour Challenge and yes I'm just scraping in!
 
 
Colour Challenge time means that one lucky person gets to be a Guest Designer for the next colour challenge. How much fun would that be?
 
 
My inspiration came from page 97 of the Annual Catalogue for this card. I'd been looking through it for ideas and this box caught my eye.
 
 
I stamped the hearts from the "Weather Together" stamp set in Crumb Cake onto the Crumb Cake card base. "Thanks for being a great friend" from the "Window Shopping" stamp set is stamped in Wild Wasabi and layered with Wild Wasabi cardstock and vellum.
 
 
The Berry Burst hearts have been cut using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and once glued on I covered them with Fine-Tip Glue to give them lots of shine and dimension. A piece of Berry Burst ribbon folded in half under the sentiment completes my card.
 
Make sure you pop over to the Global Design Project for lots of inspiration using these colours.
 
Happy Monday!
 
P.S. Pop back on Thursday - I've got something super exciting happening and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you!

Would you like to comment?

09 10