Thursday 27 July 2017

Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop

Thursday 27 July 2017

 
 
 
Welcome to the third Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand. The theme this month is Water Colour.
 

I've water coloured and cut these feathers out from the Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Paper. I also used my White Stampin' Chalk Marker to add a little lightness to some of the areas. The feathers have been coloured to co-ordinate with the Dapper Denim Color Theory DSP and a piece of DSP from the Wood Textures DSP Stack co-ordinates nicely with that.

 
The Just Add Color Specialty DSP is great to water colour. I went over and over it with the ink and water and was really pleased that the DSP didn't rub up, become soaked or bleed - it performed perfectly!
 
I wrapped the ends of the feathers with Linen Thread, stamped Happy Birthday from the Confetti Celebration stamp set in Dapper Denim, punched it out with the Classic Label punch and adhered it to my card. I think this makes a great male card.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy all the other lovely projects the Ink & Inspiration Team have to offer.
 
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10