Thursday 6 July 2017

Memories and More

Thursday 6 July 2017

 
Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I wanted to showcase some fabulous products from the new Annual Catalogue 2017-2018.
 

The Daisy Delight Bundle is my absolute favourite, it's so cute and versatile. Here I've used the striped paper from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper and stamped the daisies in Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum to make this card.


The Petal Garden Designer Series Paper which I've used for this 50th birthday card also co-ordinates with the Petal Garden Memories and More Card Pack.  


And this card uses both the Petal Garden DSP and cards from the Memories & More Card Pack. These are perfect for when you need a card in a hurry - they're super quick and cute!


I also made this heart canvas using the DSP and Memories & More cards. I cut the hearts using the heart from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.


And here's a page I completed for our family album about my mother in law's 90th birthday. No reason for piles of photographs not in albums any more. This page came together very easily and I enjoyed reliving the memories of that day when I did the journaling.


I'm looking forward to giving my customers these boxes tonight when they come for their embossing paste class. I've filled each box up with their supplies for the class.
 
 
Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack comes in the new 5 In Colors and naturally there is co-ordinating products including the Finely Woven Ribbon I've used to tie around the lid of each box. This box has been made using the Fresh Fig In Color.
 
I hope you've enjoyed seeing a range of these gorgeous new products. Please contact me if you'd like any further information - I'd love to help. 
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10