Wednesday 12 July 2017

Weather Together

Wednesday 12 July 2017


 
Hello and welcome to our International Highlights for the month of July. I am among Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world being highlighted by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to vote for my project.

The theme this month is "Gratitude inspired by Thailand", so I looked up Thailand on Pinterest and found this gorgeous photograph of colourful umbrellas in Chiang Mai.

 
I immediately got out my Weather Together stamp set and the co-ordinating Umbrella Weather Framelits to create this little card with bright umbrellas.


The Happy for You sentiment is from the Hostess set "In the City" and is for Kylie and Bruno as they enjoy their well earned trip to Thailand. The background has been created using the new Embossing Paste and the Cloud mask from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks set. The Embossing Paste is so easy and fun to use!
 
Thanks for stopping by today. If you like my card please pop over to Kylie Bertucci's blog (using the link below) to vote for me. And thanks to everyone who voted for me last time - I was thrilled to be in the top ten.
 
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html

 


Would you like to comment?

  1. This is fabulous Angela! I really love how your umbrellas pop against your lovely white background. And very cool that we were both inspired by the same photo too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan for your lovely comments - Angela xx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Angela for your lovely comment - Angela xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous Angela. Such a fun and vibrant card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration, great card ... love it Angela! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10