Saturday 5 August 2017

Global Design Project 098 | Sketch Challenge

Saturday 5 August 2017

 
 
Hello and welcome to my blog - thanks so much for stopping by! My card today is for the latest challenge over at the Global Design Project. I love their challenges and haven't missed a single challenge yet - 98 and counting!
 
 
This week it is a sketch challenge. I decided to use the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack to create a male card.
 
 
This DSP makes great male cards, actually it's great for any kind of card and I've just about used up my stack!  I've teamed it up with Basic Black Cardstock and Solid Baker's Twine. The cardstock has been embossed using the Sparkle Embossing Folder and the Happy Birthday is from the Number of Years stamp set. The black embellishments are Basic Rhinestones coloured black using a Sharpie.
 
 
I've used a strip of the DSP and a piece of twine to finish off the inside!
 
Pop over to the Global Design Project Blog to get lots of fabulous ideas using this sketch.
 
Have a great weekend and see you tomorrow.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10