Saturday 19 August 2017

Global Design Project 100 | CASE the Designer Celebration

Saturday 19 August 2018


You know when you have a million and one things to do and you manage to do everything but what you should be doing? Yip I've managed that successfully for the past 3 hours! Although I did get to try a new technique  - smooshing!

 
It's lots of fun and appeals to the "artist" in me! I used my new Season to Sparkle stamp set. The chandelier has been embossed in white and then I smooshed the colour over the top using a piece of clear acetate. The colours I used are Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.
 
 
And this is Krista Frattin's card I've cased.

 
And I decided I couldn't let the week go by without CASEing Brian's card too! Once again I've used the Season to Sparkle stamp set with the Chandelier Thinlits.

Where Brian has pink I have silver and where Brian has gold I have pink!

Right I'm off to get some jobs done! See you tomorrow.

 

Would you like to comment?

  1. These are awesome! I adore the watercolor card! And the black and sliver combo is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait - smooshing! What is that! I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that's what you'd done lol! It's putting some ink from the stamp pad onto a piece of window sheet, spritzing it with a couple of squirts of water then smooshing it on your water colour paper over your embossed image! It's so much fun I'm smooshing everything! xx

      Delete

09 10