Friday 1 September 2017

Global Design Project 102 | Sketch Challenge & All Star Tutorial Bundle

Friday 1 September 2017

 
 
I'm so excited to share that my card was picked as the winner of last week's s Global Design Project #101 Colour Challenge, which means I'll be the Guest Designer for the next colour challenge. I can hardly wait! Here's my winning card:
 
 
And now for this week's Sketch Challenge: 
I love sketch challenges!

 
Ever wondered how people come up with their card colours etc? I based this card's colours on a friend's outfit! She was wearing navy with a gorgeous pink blouse and I loved how it looked so I grabbed all my navy and pink products and set about trying to achieve that look!


I used Pink Pirouette for the base, Night of Navy washi tape from the Basics Pack 3, Night of Navy and Flirty Flamingo inks for the stamping and the Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine. We won't mention the retired Flirty Flamingo enamel shapes though! The stamp set I used is "Little One".
 
 
And of course the inside received a little love too!
 
The September Tutorial Bundle is here now! This is FREE with a $50 order through me in September or you can purchase the tutorial bundle click here:
 
 
This is a collection of 12 amazing tutorials by the All Star Team from around the world! Lots of inspiration and step by step instructions on how to create each project.
 
We will be blog hopping on Sunday (4am NZ time!) with projects from the same bundles we have used in the tutorial bundle - but not the same projects! It'll be lots of fun - see you then!
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Absolutely fabulous cards, Angela! I love the color scheme. Pink and navy has always been one of my faves and it makes such a trendy little baby card!

    ReplyDelete

09 10