Friday 29 September 2017

Global Design Project 106 | Sketch Challenge

Friday 29 September 2017
 
 
Hello and welcome to my blog - thanks so much for stopping by! My card today is for the latest challenge over at the Global Design Project. This week's challenge is a Sketch challenge.
 
 
Sketch challenges are my favourite and I particularly like this layout - I'll definitely be adding it to my Sketch Layout File!
 

I made this card with a very special person in mind. She has been coming to me as a beauty therapy client for a number of years and we have become great friends. Her joie de vivre is such an inspiration and I'm in awe of her wisdom and kindness.


Here's what I used for my card - the gorgeous background paper in Soft Sky is from the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper and it goes perfectly with Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Night of Navy. The "80" is lighter as I stamped it off first.  The "80" and "Happy Birthday" are both from the Number of Years stamp set.
 
A little bow with Whisper White Baker's Twine and a few Rhinestone Jewels add the finishing touches.
 
To see more ideas using this great sketch pop over to the Global Design Project blog - there's lots of inspiration there!
 
Have a lovely day and see you soon.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10