Tuesday 16 January 2018

PETAL PASSION FOR FUSION CARD CHALLENGE

Tuesday 16 January 2018

 
Today I'm playing along with this sketch challenge over at the Fusion Card Challenge Blog. I'm loving the holidays, less pressure and more time to craft!
 
For my card I went with the sketch on the left.
 
 
As a Display Stamper for Stampin' Up!® in Auckland last year at our On Stage event I was lucky to receive the Petal Palette stamp set to create products to showcase. It's a great set with lots of gorgeous images, a range of sentiments and a selection of co-ordinating thinlits.
 
The embossing folder is one of two in the Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folders set. I love it here embossed in the Pool Party cardstock.
 
 
Thank You has been stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. The frame around the Thank You is one in the Thinlits Dies set I've just shortened it!
 
 
The floral image has been stamped with Basic Black ink onto Shimmery White cardstock and coloured using Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red ink and an Aqua Painter. I've then run my Wink of Stella brush over the image. I've also used the Silver Mini Sequin Trim, Silver Metallic Thread and some Rhinestone Basic Jewels to create my card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you have a great day!
 


Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful card! Those flowers are gorgeous and the embossing folder works perfectly with them. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

09 10