Sunday 18 February 2018

CASEING THE CATTY #166 PAINTED WITH LOVE

Sunday 18 February 2018 


Hello and welcome to this week's CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. This week we are CASEing the Painted with Love Suite, pages 18-21. You are currently visiting Angela Meiritz-Reid's blog, you may have come from Rose's lovely blog or if you're just joining thanks for stopping by. Make sure to click on the next button at the end of this post to continue on the hop - you won't want to miss any!
 
 
This Suite is perfect for those "love" cards which doesn't mean Valentines Day only! My husband says "but it's Valentines everyday" haha!
 
I've chosen to case the Tiny Treat Box at the front. And as it's apparently Valentines Day here everyday I've made a gift for my husband!
 

My friend, and fellow team member Maria, will be wondering what's wrong with me - yes I've used purple - well Elegant Eggplant to be precise! We joke how I love the aqua and blue colours and she loves the purples so I hope she's sitting down when she sees this!
 
It was the Hershey's Kisses that determined my colour choice. For the belly band I used Washi Tape from the Pick a Pattern pack and a piece of Night of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon to tie around the box.
 
 
The Truly Tailored stamp was coloured with Night of Navy and Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Makers and then cut out with the Tailored Tag Punch. I then added a matt of Elegant Eggplant and some Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine to tie it to the ribbon. This was such a quick and easy project to make and I think Elegant Eggplant might be growing on me!
 
We would love you to join us with your CASE this week, using our Facebook group. Click on the image below to go there. For the first time you'll need to click on the "Join Group" button at the top. After you're added you can post your creation and you don't need to have a blog.

 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/
 

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the hop! Next up is my talented friend Rachel - just click on the Next blog button below.
 
http://stampinpals.blogspot.co.nz/2018/02/painted-with-love-ctc166.html
 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Lucky hubster! After seeing so many red/orange foxes, I am totally in love with your purple version - very stylish! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard not to love the purple, great little package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have Valentine's Day every day. Love your gift box and the marketing on the tag is a great idea. The combo of the navy and purple works a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute project Angela, I love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You should do purple more often Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project. I hope he liked it and I hope he spoils you everyday for valentines day then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect box for a guy! I love it in purple!

    ReplyDelete

09 10