Wednesday 21 February 2018

CELEBRATE SALE•A•BRATION

Wednesday 21 February 2018

 
 
Hello and welcome to our International Blog Highlights for the month of February. I am among Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world being highlighted by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to vote for my project.

The theme this month is "Favourite Sale-a-bration or Occasions Catalogue Products". It was hard to chose my favourite as I love practically everything in these catalogues - based on the stash in my craftroom!
 

The Tutti-Frutti DSP is one of my favourite Designer Series Paper, I think because it's fun and fresh. I've teamed it with the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies which are going to be carrying on into the next Annual Catalogue!


And here's a close up of each card.


I couldn't decide which colour way I like the most so I decided to make two cards!
 
The "celebrate" has been covered glue from the Fine-Tip Glue Pen - it gives it a great shine! Both cards have very similar elements, just a few different embellishments.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. If you like my card please pop over to Kylie Bertucci's blog (using the link below) to vote for me. I really would appreciate it

The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop - how much fun would that be?
 
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10