Friday 9 February 2018

OSAT DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART BLOG HOP

Thursday 8 February 2018

 
Hello and welcome to my blog. This month the OSAT team are showcasing "heart" projects! You may have arrived here from my fabulous Australian friend Jessie Holton or if you have just started you can navigate through the hop by clicking on the links of the other design team members at the bottom of this post. 

 
For this month's project I've chosen the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes from the Sale•A•Bration Brochure and the Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Catalogue.

 
The heart is cut from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and has a tiny piece of a doily under a Clear Faceted Gem and a Rhinestone Basic Jewel stuck to it.

 
Using Dimensionals I've stuck it to a square and then layered that onto another square cut from the Stitched Shapes Framelits with some Silver Metallic Thread poking out from under it. The Sentiment is from the Petal Palette stamp set and has been stamped in Real Red.


These hearts have also been cut from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. I've glued them to several layers of hearts to give them a thickness of about 3mm (⅛").  They've also got the tiny piece of a doily under a Clear Faceted Gem and a Rhinestone Basic Jewel stuck to it. I've used the 3.2mm (⅛") Handheld Circle Punch to create a hole which I've thread Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine through.

 
I've added my little heart to my "heart wall" which is in my laundry. You're probably thinking it's a funny place to have it but I see it everyday!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy our hop which is full of lots of fabulous "heart" inspiration.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10