Thursday 15 February 2018

STAMPIN' DREAMS BLOG HOP

Thursday 15 February 2018

 
 
 
Hello and welcome to the latest Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand. If you are hopping with us today you may have arrived from Kim Oliver's lovely blog or if you are just starting here there's a list at the end of this post to continue on the hop. I hope you enjoy my card which I've created using our latest theme of "Colouring".
 
 
I've chosen "water colouring" for my card as I love its translucent and luminous appearance. Stampin' Up! have lots colouring options, many of which we'll be showcasing on our hop.
 
 
The Amazing You stamp set and co-ordinating Celebrate You Thinlits Dies from the Sale•A•Bration Brochure are very popular and made creating my card easy.
 
I started by spreading water from my Aqua Painter in the shape of "amazing" on a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock then added Pacific Point and Bermuda Bay Ink in splodges until it merged and I was happy with how it looked. Then I squeezed a tiny amount of the ink up into my Aqua Painter and splattered it onto the card - once with the Pacific Point and then with the Bermuda Bay.
 
 
"You are simply" was stamped in Pacific Point ink.
 
 
I stuck a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet and cut the word "amazing" out four times, I then layered them on top of each other. The Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets make this sooooo easy!
 
A few Iridescent Sequin dotted around give my card a little sparkle and finish it off!
 
Make sure you check out the 2018 Occasions Catalogue and Sale•A•Bration Brochure - they are full of lots of gorgeous new products.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope the project you've seen here has inspired you and brightened your day. Please make your way around the hop - you won't want to miss any! 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this!! Your card is so beautiful, Angela! Love how those little iridescent sequins pick up all the different colours & your watercolour splash. Thanks for joining in with the Feb Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That's stunning! Love the colours, the design and the depth on the die-cut word! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Angela! Your card is "amazing" .... a really beautiful example of watercolouring. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! The colors are perfect. The whole card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing in every way, Angela! Thanks for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are simply amazing, Angela - with your gorgeous watercoloured creation. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the soft look and feel of your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! everything just pops perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and totally amazing card. Love both watercoloured background and details as well as the popped up sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela, your card is just as the sentiment says: simply amazing! Love your design and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning Angela. A beautiful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the raised die cut sentiment, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is definitely amazing! Love your delicate watercoloured background Angela. Elegant as always.

    ReplyDelete

09 10