Monday 30 July 2018

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #149 | BOTANICAL BLISS BIRTHDAY


Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Global Design Project Colour Challenge. I was thrilled to be picked as the Guest Designer for this Challenge and these are the lovely colours I got to create with!


To create my card I've used the new Botanical Bliss Bundle. I started stamping Happy Birthday in Night of Navy, alternating between stamping it in full ink and stamping it off to create a lighter image. Next I added a swirl of Gold Metallic Thread topped with leaves cut from the Thinlits Die in Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Lastly I added the little bird, stamped in Lovely Lipstick and fussy cut.



Three strategy placed Gold Sequin (creating an imaginary triangle) complete my card! 


Please make sure you head over to the Global Design Project to check out all the fabulous projects by the Design Team.

And thanks so much for stopping by, I hoped you enjoyed my card.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10