Thursday 12 July 2018

OSAT CREATURE COMFORTS BLOG HOP

 

Today I'm sharing my projects for the OSAT Blog Hop! This month our theme is Creature Comforts and I'm featuring the new Little Elephant stamp set and its co-ordinating Elephant Builder Punch.

The altered canvas would make a perfect gift, accompanied by the co-ordinating mini card and could easily be duplicated in pinks!


The Pacific Blue ink was mixed with White Embossing Paste to help it adhere to the canvas.


Then I've added some of my favourite embellishments, including Gold Metallic Thread, Iridescent and Metallics Sequin Assortment.

For my card I've covered the base with the Gray Granite and White patterned paper from the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series. I added banners in Night of Navy and Lemon Lime Twist with a bow in Basic Black Baker's Twine, to go with the Elephant, umbrella and sequins!
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today!  Please use the links below to continue on the hop with us!  There'll be lots of inspirational projects - you won't want to miss any!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Your color choices are wonderful as always, Angela :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute projects and I love the mini canvas idea. It's been awhile since I've done one and I know I have some on hand. I think I'll give one a try again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini canvas. I'll be getting that little elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela ~ I love your mini canvas! Such a perfect piece of decor for a nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Welcome Baby card & gift ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila Edwards13 July 2018 at 22:33

    Angela....beautiful set! What size was the canvas that you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! The canvas is 10cm or 4" square.

      Delete

09 10