Thursday 13 September 2018

OSAT BLOG HOP | I NEED A HERO

 
Today I'm sharing my projects for the OSAT Blog Hop! This month our theme is "I Need A Hero" and I'm featuring cards made using products from the new 2018 Holiday Catalogue. My projects are gifts for two of my daughter's teachers who recently took teams away for a football tournament. They looked after them, encouraged and supported them and took time away from their lives and families to do so. Also after spending two hours yesterday at Parent/Teacher Interviews I am humbled by their dedication and enthusiasm to teach.

 
This cute crate is from the Wood Crate Framelits and uses paper from the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. The mini cards and envelopes fit perfectly into this little crate!
 

I bundled up four cards and envelopes into a cellophane bag and added the thank you tag which is from the Stitched All Around Bundle.
 
 
 
 
The paper for these cards is from the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper - I love how just changing what paper you use creates a different look! 
 
 
The little bird (from the Botanical Bliss Stamp Set) has been stamped in Cherry Cobbler, fussy cut and coated in Fine-Tip Glue to create the raised shiny finish.


The leaves at the back are from the Botanical Tags Thinlits Dies and use Mossy Meadow cardstock to co-ordinate with the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper.

I've finished each card with a piece of Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine wrapped around it and tied in a bow and a couple of little banners in Festive Farmhouse DSP. "Tis the Season" is from the Itty Bitty Greetings set.


I hope you have enjoyed my projects today! Please use the links below to continue on the hop with us. There'll be lots of inspirational projects - you won't want to miss any!
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10