Sunday 7 October 2018

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #158 | 'TIS THE SEASON CARD

 
Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Global Design Project Sketch Challenge.

Sketch challenges are definitely my favourite and I really like this one!
 

With Christmas only 79 days away (yes I Googled that!) I need to get organised and making Christmas cards is top of my list!
 
The gorgeous Poinsettia image is from the Timeless Tidings stamp set. I've watercoloured it in Poppy Parade and I raised the middle bracts (leaves) with Dimensionals. The spotted paper is from the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper - it's so bright and fresh!
 
 
To create the tiny flowers in the middle I dipped my blender pen in Versamark ink then sprinkled them with Gold Emboss Powder and heat set it. The wavy lines underneath are from the Artisan Textures stamp set and have also been embossed in gold.
 
For more inspiration using this great sketch pop over to the Global Design Project.
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10