Thursday 18 October 2018

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #160 | CASE THE DESIGNER


Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Global Design Project Case the Designer Challenge. 
I love Krista's style, she certainly knows how to put everything together perfectly!


I started off with my card portrait but as I put my elements together it worked better horizontally! Otherwise I've kept the layout the same.
 
Healing Hugs is a favourite stamp set, beautiful images and great sentiments in lovely fonts. And the Distinktive style creates stunning images with just a single "stamp" on the ink pad!
 
The Coastal Cabana mat has been embossed with the Subtle 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Just as the name suggests, it creates a subtle texture, sometimes that's all you need.
 
 
Under a couple of strips of the Coastal Cabana Designer Series Paper from the Brights Collection I've stamped the little crosses in Lemon Lime Twist to co-ordinate with the leaves.
 
The flower has been stamped in Flirty Flamingo and fussy cut. A little bow in Whisper White Baker's Twine and a few Iridescent Sequins in Pear Pizzazz complete my CASE.

For more inspiration pop over to the Global Design Project.
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10