Wednesday 7 November 2018

BEST WISHES SHELLI GARDNER!

 
Thanks for coming to my blog today! I am among Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from around the world being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project. You can do that here http://bit.ly/November2018HighlightsVoteForMe!

The theme for this highlight is "Thank You Shelli Gardner".  Shelli Gardner started Stampin' Up!® 30 years ago and has created more than a just a company, it's a worldwide network of amazing friendships. I love going along to our OnStage events where I get to catch up with "old" friends and make new ones.
 
 
I created this card for Shelli and as I'm off to OnStage this weekend decided it would be perfect for my swaps - so I created a pile more! After all if it wasn't for Shelli starting Stampin' Up!® in her living room all those years ago I wouldn't be doing what I am!

 
Stitched All Around and the co-ordinating Stitched Labels Framelits Dies are my favourite product in the Annual Catalogue - I use them every chance I get!

 
The colours I've used are Lemon Lime Twist, Pacific Point and Pool Party! I started with a wash of Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party over the Stitched Label and added the flower and leaf from the Botanical Tags Thinlits Dies.
 

I had also run the label through the Big Shot using the crosses die to create some extra texture. The Subtle 3D Embossing Folder has created the beautiful texture on the Pool Party background. A bow in Whisper White Baker's Twine, a twist of Gold Metallic Thread and some Iridescent Sequin Assortment add the finishing touches.
 
Now I'm off to post this card to Shelli - I hope she likes it!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Please pop over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
 
http://bit.ly/November2018HighlightsVoteForMe
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10