Friday 22 March 2019

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY


Welcome to the Ink It! Stamp It! Blog Hop. This month we are sharing projects featuring our favourite colour combo. You may have arrived here from my super talented friend Jenny if you're hopping along already. If you started here, welcome and please make sure to visit all the Design Team's blogs, the full line up below will guide you through all the projects.
 
It's no secret ... Pool Party is my favourite colour, add a little Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist to complete my favourite colour combination.
 

I love the Pool Party patterned paper in the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper Pack and the fact that it's a free Sale-A-Bration item is even better!
 
I've also teamed it with a piece of black and white spotted paper from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper Pack, also a free Sale-A-Bration item!
 

The bouquet of flowers are from the Needle & Thread Stamp Set and are stamped in Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist. I've layered them up on a swirl of Silver and Petal Pink Baker's Twine and added a few Powder Pink sequin from the Iridescent Sequin Assortment.

 
I also added a strip of DSP along the bottom of my insert with a piece of Baker's Twine along the top, another flower and some leaves. I love the font used for the sentiment.
 
Next up on the hop is another super talented friend Amy, everything she creates is amazing!

Blog Roll:


 
Product List

Big Shot
[143263]
$190.00

Would you like to comment?

09 10