Wednesday 6 March 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAINTED SEASONS!


 
Another day of this gorgeous stamp set - Painted Seasons!
 
 
I love Pool Party - it's my favourite colour so when any of the Designer Series Paper has it in I'm there!  And I think it teams up perfectly with Flirty Flamingo.
 
"Happy Birthday" is from the Well Said Stamp Set - a fabulous set of sentiments that has a co-ordinating set of dies - Well Written Framelits Dies.
 
 
The little scalloped and stitched edge is from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies and has been cut from the Champagne Foil Sheets - I love these!
 
A little Silver Metallic Thread and some Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels finish off my card.
 
 
Here's the inside - it's fairly plain but brings the same elements from the outside in. I try to remember to dress the inside when I make my card.
 
It's Wednesday today so grocery shopping and then a day with my mum. We have been spending Wednesdays together for about 20 years! We usually do errands, visit family and have lunch - it's a great way to spend the day!


Product List


Would you like to comment?

  1. your card is simply beautiful, the colors the design-it all comes together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the Pool Part and Flirty Flamingo color combo also and you have used it so beautifully. The little Champagne Foil border is a great accent. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cards is really beautiful and attractive.

    ReplyDelete

09 10