Monday 4 March 2019

PAINTED SEASONS BIRTHDAY WISHES!

 
Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing two cards I've made using the Painted Seasons and More Than Words Stamp Sets, the Four Seasons Framelits Dies and the Story Label Punch.
 
 
I love these products and over the next few weeks will be sharing all the projects I've been making with them. These two cards use the same layout as one of my cards for the Artisan Design Team Sale-A-Bration Co-ordination Blog Hop at the beginning of February.
 
 
The pinecones have been stamped in Crumb Cake, the leaves in Lemon Lime Twist and the sentiment in Pool Party.
 
 
Again the leaves are stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and the sentiment in Pool Party, with the flower stamped in Flirty Flamingo.
 
Both cards have been embossed with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I love how this folder gives just enough texture to enhance the background without distracting you from everything on it.
 
 
The Stamparatus helped me to line the sentiments up, one on the card and the second one which I then punched out using the Story Label Punch.

 
A swirl of Silver Metallic Thread and sequins from the Iridescent Sequin Assortment added the finishing touches to my cards.
 
Enjoy your day - it's Monday here already in the Southern Hemisphere and the sun's out and the birds are singing!

Would you like to comment?

09 10