Saturday 2 March 2019

STAMPIN' UP!® CORPORATE BLOG POST | HAPPINESS BLOOMS

Hello! I am so happy to be sharing my project for the Stampin' Up! Corporate Blog. Each Artisan designs and shares three blog posts throughout the year for the Stampin’ Up! Blog/Facebook page and this is my first one! My project has been shared here on the notes area of the Stampin' Up!® official page. 

I love scrapbooking and creating home décor items and the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack (#148531) was a great place to start to create my project.
 
 
I painted my 20cm x 20cm (8” x 8”) canvas with Night of Navy Ink (#103033) and then coated it with Modge Podge to seal the ink.  I’ve layered up Whisper White Cardstock (#106549) and Night of Navy Cardstock (#106577) to create a frame around my 5cm x 5cm (2” x 2”) squares.
 
Each square is cut from the cards in the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack (#148531) – so perfect co-ordination!
 

The larger flowers have been stamped from the Bloom by Bloom Stamp Set (#148820) in Call Me Clover Ink (#147139), Calypso Coral Ink (#147101), Lovely Lipstick Ink (#147140), and Night of Navy Ink (#147110) - all colours in the Card Pack!

 
The words and some of the floral images are from the sticker sheets or cut up from the cards. There are 4 sticker sheets and 56 cards in total so lots to choose from!
 

The little flowers have been punched in Vellum Cardstock (#106584) using the co-ordinating Bitty Blooms Punch Pack (#148532).
 
The extras I’ve used to create the layers are Pearlized Doilies (#146936), Silver Sequin Trim (#144230), Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (#148805), Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (#124262), Basic Jewels Clear Rhinestones (#144220) and Silver Metallic Thread (#138402).
The photographs are of my girls, a few years ago now, when they used to indulge my crazy photography shoots like this one at the beach with a bunch of balloons!
I hope my project has inspired you to do a little home décor project or some scrapbooking. The Memories & More Card Packs, with all the beautiful designs and stickers, make it fun and as they co-ordinate with a suite of products there are even more fabulously co-ordinating products to create with! 
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10