Thursday 23 May 2019

INK & INSPIRATION - ANNUAL CATTY SNEAK PEEK


Hello and welcome to this month's Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand. The complete list at the bottom will guide you through all the inspirational projects created by the team.
 
The theme this month is "Annual Catty Sneak Peek" and I've chosen to showcase the gorgeous "Free as a Bird" Stamp Set from the new Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue. This set is from the Bird Ballad Suite, a co-ordinating selection of products including the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Designer Series Paper, Laser-Cut Cards & Tin, Scalloped Lace Trim and Trinkets.
 
 
To create my card I've layered the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper on a piece of Petal Pink cardstock, added Whisper White flourishes from the Well Written Die Set and tied a piece of Linen Thread around it before adhering to a Crumb Cake card base. The sentiment is die cut using the Stitched Rectangles and I've stamped, water-coloured and fussy cut the bird from the Free as a Bird stamp set. I've used co-ordinating colours from the Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink and Calypso Coral to colour in the bird. 
 
 
The sequin are from the Woven Threads Sequin Assortment and although not a colour in the Designer Series Paper, I think they look great!

I'm making an effort to make a card and actually send a card, so this card is being sent to a lovely fellow demonstrator I've met a couple of times over the years, she's lots of fun and is always positive and energetic. I just wish we lived closer and could hang out together more - especially to craft!

For more inspiration and great projects you won't want to miss, continue on the hop to visit my lovely talented team members.

Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon. 
 
Blog Roll
 
 
Product List

Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

09 10