Thursday 13 June 2019

TGIFC 215 | COLOUR CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog. My card today is for the latest TGIF - Colour Challenge and I just love the colours!

 
In fact I love them soooo much I created two cards - one masculine and one feminine!

 
My masculine card uses products in the Come Sail Away Suite - from the Sailing Home Stamp Set and co-ordinating dies to stickers from the Memories & More Card Pack.


To bring Pool Party into the mix I've water-washed the background of each of the Stitched Shape Squares which have been die cut using Shimmery White Cardstock.


And for my feminine card I've used the gorgeous Bloom & Grow Stamp Set and co-ordinating Budding Blooms Dies. These flowers look great in Pool Party teamed with the leaves in Granny Apple Green and the Night of Navy accessories.


The Clear Rhinestones have been coloured using the Dark Night of Navy Blends to co-ordinate with everything! And if you are wondering how I created the frame around the sentiment - I used the strip die from the Stitched Nested Labels. It does overlap in the corners but I think it works perfectly to create a label for any sized sentiment.
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!
 
 
Product List


Would you like to comment?

09 10