Thursday 25 July 2019

INK & INSPIRATION | KIDS CARDS


Hello and welcome to this month's Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand. The complete list at the bottom will guide you through all the inspirational projects the team has to share.
 

This month our theme is "Kids Cards" and I've chosen the Animal Outing and Buffalo Check Stamp Sets to create my cards.
 
 
I had so much fun with the sets and layout I decided to make a couple more cards but this time I created my own background. I sponged the ink (Seaside Spray and Rococo Rose) on Shimmery White Cardstock, getting lighter as I moved up the card then flicked water from my Aqua Painter to create the water mark effect.
 
 
I also stamped some leaves in the background, layered the sponged background with Silver Foil and popped some Silver Metallic Thread under the Rhino.


The cute Rhinos have been stamped in Smoky Slate Ink and fussy cut - there are actually co-ordinating Animal Friends Dies which will do this for you!



Thanks for visiting today and be sure to continue on the hop to visit my lovely talented team members to check out their Kids Cards/Crafts. 
 
 
Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10