Sunday 5 January 2020

CASEING THE CATTY 260 | LOVELY LILY PAD


Hello and welcome to this week's CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. This week we are CASEing the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalogue. You are currently visting Angela Meiritz-Reid's blog, you may have come from my talented friend Peta or if you're just joining thanks for stopping by. Please make sure to click on the next button at the end of this post to continue on the hop - you won't want to miss any!


The new January-June 2020 Mini Catalogue is absolutely full of gorgeous new products. I can hardly wait to start creating with them!


I'm caseing the card at the bottom-middle on page 38 of the catalogue - I like the layout of this card.

 

I started with the spotted piece of paper from the Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack. There are lots of colours in this DSP - I picked Lovely Lipstick and Daffodil Delight. I adhered it to the card base along with a piece of Whisper White cardstock that has been embossed using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.

The Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon has been coloured using the Dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends, and I've added a bow in Whisper White Baker's Twine.


Using the dies from the Lily Pad Dies I cut out the lilies in Lovely Lipstick and Daffodil Delight cardstock, I then coloured pieces of Watercolour Paper in both colours using ink and an Aqua Painter. I cut these down and adhered them to the back of the dies.

The leaves were water-coloured in Mint Macaron and die cut.

"Hello" is from the "To A Wild Rose" Stamp Set and has been gold embossed.

I also added a few Rhinestones!

We would love you to join us with your CASE this week or next, using our Facebook group. Click on the image below to go there. For the first time you'll need to click on the "Join Group" button at the top. After you're added you can post your creation and you don't need to have a blog.

This year we are extending our challenges to two weeks. We will still hop weekly, showcasing different cards each week but you will have two weeks to participate.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the hop! Next up is my talented friend Tina - just click on the Next Blog Button below.



Product List


Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh I love this! All of the elements work so well together to create a simply stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poppies are most fabulous, Angela. I love all the little details on this card and the bright colours you've chosen for the poppies, they really pop off the white card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lillies! Lillies! I can't keep my flowers straight at this time of night, lol.

      Delete
    2. That's so funny Siobhan - you had me wondering ... Thanks Angela x

      Delete
  3. Amazing watercoloured flowers with the die cuts - looks just glorious and luscious!! What a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean lines of your card Angela and the pop of colour from the water lillies. That DSP is perfect with it - not overpowering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Angela, I love the water colouring behind the die cut flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean look of your card. I love the bright colours of the water lilies. You have inspired me to use that bundle!

    ReplyDelete

09 10