Wednesday 26 February 2020

BE INSPIRED - SALE-A-BRATION


Welcome to this month's Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop! Our theme this month is Sale-A-Bration. You may have arrived here from my lovely talented friend Stesha, or if you are starting here be sure to hop all the way around, you won't want to miss any of the inspirational projects the design team have created.  


Yes this is my favourite Sale-A-Bration Set! I love the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set and co-ordinating Birthday Dies! It's so versatile and the dies just take it to another level.

For this card I've "daubered" the background with Balmy Blue ink then embossed it using the Subtle 3D folder - another of my favourite items! 


The floral images have been white embossed then water coloured with Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green. I'm challenging myself this year to using different colours and working my way through all the Stampin' Up! colours!

The leaves have been die cut in Granny Apple Green and Vellum Cardstock and tucked under the floral images.

Next up in today's hop is my lovely friend Tanya, I'm looking forward to seeing what gorgeous creation she has to share with us.




Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$25.50
Linen Thread
[104199]
$10.50

Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful! And so creative to use the flowers to build a wreath! What a great card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop dead gorgeous card and I love how you used the flowers to create a wreath! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is amazing Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - this is magnificent! It's so very pretty. I love the way you've coloured and the way you've built up the mini-wreath with vellum and card die cuts as well. Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning Angela. The sponging, the wreath and those watercoloured flowers are all amazing

    ReplyDelete

09 10