Monday 24 January 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #327 | LOVE - VALENTINE


Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project #327 | Love - Valentine.


I googled love and it came up with "an intense feeling of deep affection". I love that definition! My husband and I aren't into the whole Valentine's Day thing (he would tell you I get treated like it's Valentine's Day everyday)!!! So I decided to make a card I could send to a friend, especially as I love pink and that heart!


The heart is from the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder!

I blended the background in Polished Pink, splattered some White Craft Ink onto it, then added the white embossed heart over the white bow.  The embossed heart is just so elegant.


Hello is from the Biggest Wish Stamp Set and is stamped in Misty Moonlight, then fussy cut.

For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.

I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations celebrating Love - Valentine's this week.

See you next week!

Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10