Monday 7 March 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #333 | COLOUR CHALLENGE

Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project 333 | Colour Challenge.



What are your favourite colours? Blue has always been a favourite of mine, ever since I can remember!


I did add a Crumb Cake and Polished Pink into my card too! I am loving the Cactus Cuties Stamp Set. I have created an Online Tutorial for four cards using this bundle, it includes written tutorials and videos - click here if you are interested.


For a complimentary step by step tutorial for this card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this colour combination.

Would you like to comment?

09 10