Monday 28 March 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #336 | CASE THE DESIGNER

Welcome to my blog! Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's Global Design Project #336 | CASE THE DESIGNER.



And yes, this week we are caseing me! I'm excited to see what everyone will create using my card as a starting point! Here's our definition of CASE ...

CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit

Remember that when you CASE a project you can take what you like from the design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colours, the layout, the theme, the images - whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own.


I used the gorgeous Prized Peony Stamp Set and co-ordinating Peony Dies to create my card. I kept the layout much the same just changed up a few things.

If you are ever stuck on making a card, I think CASEing is a great place to start, it gets you creating and often once you have started you don't want to stop!

For a step by step tutorial please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!



Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations.

See you next week!


Product List


Would you like to comment?

09 10