Monday 27 June 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #349 | COLOUR CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week's Global Design Project challenge is a colour challenge and below are the gorgeous colours we are using.



I used the Season of Chic Stamp Set for the leaves and the Sending Smiles Stamp Set for the sentiment. The Timber 3D Embossing Folder made a great backdrop for the leaves.

Would you like to be on the Global Design Team as a Guest Designer for the following colour challenge? Play along with the colour challenge and we will select one person to be the Guest Designer for the following colour challenge and that could be you!

For a step by step tutorial on how I created my card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this week's sketch.

See you next week!


Product List:

Chic Dies
[158815]
$78.00

Would you like to comment?

09 10