Monday 8 August 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #355 | HIPPEST HIPPOS THEME CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week's Global Design Project challenge is an animal theme challenge.

I couldn't resist using the Hippest Hippos Stamp Set and co-ordinating Hippo Dies from the latest Sale-A-Bration FREE products.


With all the cute little accessories in the die set there are so many options to create something! I also used the Amazing Phrasing Stamp Set from Sale-A-Bration - I love the big words! The Hippest Hippos Stamp Set and Hippo Dies are both available with a $110 NZD purchase each - please pop over to my online store via the Shop Link above if you'd like to make a purchase or click on the product links below.



For a step by step tutorial on how I created my card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this week's sketch.

See you next week!


Product List:

Hippo Dies
[159928]
$0.00

Would you like to comment?

09 10