Monday 3 October 2022

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #363 | SPOOKY CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week's Global Design Project challenge is a Spooky Theme challenge.

New Zealand is getting into the swing of Halloween here more but as my daughters are older now, there's no dressing up and popping into the neighbours for treats.


Without a single stamp set or die relating to Halloween I managed to create my Boo card with the Glitter Washi Tape, the Black and White Designs Designer Series Paper and the dies from the Flowers of Homes Dies.



For a step by step tutorial on how I created my card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this week's sketch.

See you next week!


Product List:

Would you like to comment?

09 10