Monday 2 January 2023

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #375 | THEME CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog! This week's Global Design Project challenge is a Theme challenge and below is our inspiration.

It's hard to believe 2023 is here! I'm looking forward to a great year, spending more time with family and being able to travel more freely too! Have you got anything special planned this year?


These cards were created using Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana. I chose the colours to co-ordinate with colours in the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper which is FREE in the upcoming Sale-A-Bration Brochure starting 5 January - not long to wait! Which colour combination do you prefer?


I thought these little sparkler images from the Best Day Stamp Set worked perfectly for a little New Year's festivities! 


I added some of the Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap to add a little interest and brighten up the envelope.


For a step by step tutorial on how I created my card please click on the Tutorial button. All products are listed in the tutorial and below.


I've also created a video tutorial, click on the link below to watch!


Please remember to head on over to the Global Design Project blog and check out all the fabulous creations made by my fellow team members and we would love to see your creations using this week's sketch.

See you next week!


Product List:

Best Day Stamp Set [160798] $49.00
Dandy Designs DSP FREE Sale-A-Bration Item [160836]
Small Blending Brushes [160518] $24.25


Would you like to comment?

09 10