Monday 6 March 2023

DAINTY DELIGHT BUNDLE CARDS

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Today I'm am sharing two cards I have created using the Dainty Delight Bundle. 


The first one was created for last Saturday's Hop Abroad Design Team Instagram Hop and the second one, for my Facebook Live today.


If you would like to take the Hop Abroad Design Team Instagram Hop, please pop over here to my Instagram post and all the links, for everyone taking part, are there. The team have created the most stunning projects, so much inspiration in one hop!

I have also created a YouTube Video for this card, you can see it here.

The measurements for this card are:

Orchid Oasis Card Base 21 cm x 14.9 cm (8 1/2" x 5 1/2")

Fluid 100 Cardstock 10 cm x 14.4 cm (4" x 5 1/4") - layering panel

In Color DSP (3.5 cm x 10 cm) (1 3/8" x 5 1/4")

Fluid 100 Cardstock 6 cm x 11 cm (2 1/2" x 4 1/2") - stamping

Fluid 100 Cardstock 5.5 cm x 12.5 cm (2 1/4" x 5") - die cutting

Fluid 100 Cardstock 6 cm x 3 cm (2 1/2" x 1 1/4") - sentiment

Orchid Oasis Metallic Ribbon 44 cm (17 1/2")

5 x Festive Pearls in Soft Succulent.



If you would like to see my Facebook Live where I create this card you can pop over here to see it.


Shop Stampin' Up! Online this month to receive a card & gift using my Shopping Code: 3KPPY2P4

Buy the Starter Kit for $189 NZD and choose $285 worth of Stampin' Up! products (postage FREE). 

Shop new Online Exclusives only available at my online store, you won't find these products in any catalogues.


Product List

Would you like to comment?

09 10